- Do you see compliance and rules as game-changing?
- Does working for a family-centric organization based in a small-town environment appeal to you?
- Do the values of stewardship, versatility, and family resonate strongly with you?
- Do you find the improvement of people’s lives through stewardship of God-given resources inspiring?
Then Texas Precious Metals is for you!
Manage risks and avoid lawsuits by ensuring business operations are performed in compliance with state and federal laws. Develop company policies, creating metrics to help track compliance and performing compliance audits. Study state and federal laws related to industry and ensure that the company conducts business according to new regulations that arise.
Position Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Maintain and manage the cadence for updating interdepartmental policies and procedures, with an emphasis on security and accounting, as well as training for employees.
- Manage insurance contracts and binders.
- Manage all annual audits as point of contact and follow through– AML audits, financial audit, ADKF inventory audit, SOC2 audit, partner audits.
- Manage and maintain SOC2 Compliance standards as interdepartmental point person and driver of action plan
- Serve as AML Compliance Officer, become ACAMS certified, manage annual training for staff.
- Review, manage, and implement compliance standards for funds transfers, money flow, internal dual controls, any SAR reporting, etc, both on the banking side and depository side.
- Proper gun safety and training; CHL license required (can be acquired after hiring).
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken formats.
- Intermediate computer software skills (MS Office).
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral forms.
- Ability to work cooperatively with team and management.
- Ability to maintain a neat and clean work environment and personal appearance.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years relevant experience
- MS Office applications
- Accounting, banking, and finance experience helpful
- Must be highly detail oriented, focused, dependable and trustworthy.
- Stock market knowledge helpful but not required.
- Extended periods of sitting and/or walking (33% – 50% of time)
- Stooping, bending, twisting, leaning (10% – 25% of time)
- Lifting of 40 lbs. occasionally (0% – 33% of time)
- Typically inside a climate-controlled office and is required to occasionally move from office to manufacturing areas and outdoors to perform duties.
- May be exposed to manufacturing environment where the use and wear of proper protective equipment (PPE), such as safety glasses or side shields on glasses and closed toe shoes, are mandatory.