Provides quality service to customers, vendors, potential customers, and co-workers via telephone, in person and email. Maintains in-depth knowledge of products and services offered by the company to maximize the efficiency of the organization.
Position Responsibilities include(but not limited to):
- Manage and develop inside sales/customer service team members.
- Manage accounts of all sizes by representing the business externally with clients and internally through cross functional collaboration.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the customers’ position in the market, their product and service offerings, point of differentiation and the competitive landscape.
- Proactively remain connected to the accounts and ever-changing market to access opportunities and ensure all viable accounts are engaged regularly in an effective manner.
- Deliver customers a five-star experience.
- Follows up on orders to ensure delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Listens to customer complaints and suggestions and discusses resolution requests with Supervisor.
- Obtains customer feedback for continuous improvement.
- Collaborates with production, shipping, warehouse as needed.
- All other duties assigned by management.
- Coaching, Training, assessing, and keeping an eye on the performance of the team.
- Establishing and monitoring key performance indicators for sales.
- Motivating the inside sales staff to achieve KPI’s.
- Persuasive speaking and formal presentation skills are needed to sell and close deals.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken formats.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving aptitude.
- Ability to digest, to understand and verbalize complex data and product information related to the business.
- Must be able to work autonomously, be a self-starter, and be highly motivated and success driven.
- Highly productive. Strong time management skills and are always looking for ways to improve the process and maximize opportunities.
- Basic computer software skills (MS Office, Outlook, etc….)
- Ability to build relationships with customers easily.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain a clean, neat, and appealing work environment and personal appearance.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required; College preferred.
- Familiarity with MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Outlook, etc…) and ERP software preferred.
- Must possess current and valid driving record with clear history for the past three years.
- Must be able to sit and/or walk (33-75%) for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to stoop, bend, twist and lean (10-25%)
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds occasionally (0-33%)
- Typically, inside a climate-controlled office and is required to occasionally move from office to manufacturing areas and outdoors to perform duties.
- Occasional exposure to manufacturing environment where the use and wear of proper protective equipment (PPE) such as safety glasses or side shields on glasses and closed toe shoes are mandatory.