Are you passionate about technology and looking to launch your career in the IT field? Do you also have a proven track record for producing results and getting the job done? We have an exciting opportunity for an entry-level IT Operations Support Analyst candidate to join our manufacturing company. As an IT Operations Support Analyst, you will work with a variety of computers, printers, and third-party software to support the daily operations of our organization.
- Install and maintain computer hardware and software.
- Assist end-users with computer-related issues.
- Monitor backups and ensure data is protected.
- Work with third-party software vendors to resolve issues and implement upgrades.
- Maintain inventory of IT equipment and supplies
- Assist in the documentation of IT policies and procedures.
- Administration of employee system accounts (Active Directory, Email, Microsoft 365, Azure)
- Provide basic instruction and support to end-users as needed.
- Monitor computer systems and ensure they are operating efficiently.
- Assist in troubleshooting hardware and software issues as they arise.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Basic understanding of networking concepts.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to learn new software quickly.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate degree in IT or related field preferred
- Lifting of 40 lbs. occasionally (0% – 33% of time)
- Stooping, bending, twisting, leaning (10% – 25% of time)
- Extended periods of sitting (33% – 75% of time)
- Typically, inside a climate-controlled office and is required to occasionally move from office to manufacturing areas and outdoors to perform duties.
- Occasional exposure to manufacturing environment where the use and wear of proper protective equipment (PPE) such as safety glasses or side shields on glasses and closed toe shoes are mandatory.