Operating a powered industrial vehicle (forklift; sit down, stand up and scissor lift styles) and moving raw metal assembled and non-assembled components, also loads, unloads and moves materials within or near plant, yard or work site
Position Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
• Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, racks, unitainers and shelves
• Loads materials into vehicles or forklifts and installs strapping, bracing and padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit
• Conveys materials to or from storage or work sites to designated areas using forklift or other device
• Keeps inventory organized and in proper locations
• All other duties assigned by management
• The employee performing this job must have knowledge of operating powered industrial vehicles in conjunction with constant pedestrian activity in a safe manner.
• Must be able to distinguish between a grill guard, replacement front end, back bumper, headache rack, etc.
• Must be able to learn and understand part numbers