- Are you detail-oriented?
- Does working for a family-centric organization based in a small-town environment appeal to you?
- Do the values of stewardship, versatility, and family resonate strongly with you?
- Do you find the improvement of people’s lives through stewardship of God-given resources inspiring?
Then Kaspar Outdoors is for you!
The ideal candidate will be responsible for using their expertise in surface preparation and applying enamel-based paint to enhance the appearance and durability of our products.
Position Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Prepare surfaces for painting by performing tasks such as sanding for approximately 4 hours daily.
- Apply specified enamel coatings to products on the assembly line before the introduction of heat.
- Operate equipment to regulate the correct flow of enamel.
- Conduct inspections on each painted product to maintain high-quality coating standards.
- Operate lifting and moving equipment as needed.
- Adhere to all safety protocols and consistently wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including safety glasses, face masks, and other items designated by management.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the management.
- Willingness to grow in knowledge and skill under the direction of a mentor.
- Competent and thorough when completing tasks and managing time.
- Must be extremely detailed oriented.
- Teammate mentality and positive attitude and personality required.
- Ability to build and paint stocks.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Knowledge of the firearms industry.
- High level of respect for firearms safety.
- Mechanically inclined with good manual capabilities and common sense.
- Appreciation for the aesthetic and artistic aspect of unique custom stocks.
- Background in firearms and interest in the industry and the outdoors preferred.
- Must agree to and sign non-compete and non-disclosure agreements.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Must possess a 5-year driving record with clear history for the past three years.
- Experience in painting and surface preparation.
- Familiarity with industrial painting equipment.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Good eye for detail to ensure high-quality standards.
- Adherence to safety guidelines and regulations.
- Ability to lift heavy equipment and stand for long periods.
Join us at Kaspar Outdoors and contribute to the creation of top-notch products that fuel the spirit of adventure!