- Looking to make your mark in the ERP field?
- Do you have experience designing and implementing ERP systems?
- Does working for a family-centric organization based in a small-town environment appeal to you?
- Do the values of stewardship, versatility, and family resonate strongly with you?
- Do you find the improvement of people’s lives through stewardship of God-given resources inspiring?
Then Kaspar Companies is for you!
Kaspar Companies has an exciting opportunity for an experienced ERP Architect to lead the transformation of our ERP landscape. Based in Shiner, Texas, as ERP Architect you will bring harmonization across our companies and manufacturing operations. This is your chance to architect and execute a scalable, efficient ERP environment at a growing organization.
Position Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Master our existing ERP platforms—Global Shop Solutions and Infor SyteLine—as well as the new ERP solution we plan to adopt.
- Partner with external ERP consultants to perform detailed gap analyses, contributing to a robust migration strategy.
- Drive the project forward by managing timelines, resources, and budgets to assure successful ERP implementation.
- Create and oversee exhaustive project documentation, such as requirements assessments and performance KPIs.
- Support existing ERP user bases with custom reporting functionalities and troubleshooting.
- Champion continuous improvement and system optimization post-migration, as well as leading ERP aspects of future acquisitions.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in ERP architecture, implementation, or relevant project management.
- Working knowledge of Global Shop Solutions, Infor SyteLine, and ideally Dynamics 365.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Quick learner with the adaptability to grasp new ERP systems and evolving organizational needs.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is highly advantageous.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Relevant ERP or project management certifications are a plus.
- Must possess a 5-year driving record with clear history for the past three years.
- Extended periods of sitting (33% – 75% of time)
- Stooping, bending, twisting, leaning (10% – 25% of time)
- Lifting of 40 lbs. occasionally (0% – 33% of time)
- Typically inside a climate-controlled office and is required to occasionally move from office to manufacturing areas and outdoors to perform duties
- Occasional exposure to manufacturing environment where the use and wear of proper protective equipment (PPE) such as safety glasses or side shields on glasses and closed toe shoes are mandatory
Kaspar Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Take the reins and architect the future of Kaspar Companies’ enterprise systems. Apply today!