Horizon Firearms, founded in 2012, is looking to expand our team! We manufacture long-range, bolt-action rifles that are assembled from the finest components, perfected by hand, guaranteed to shoot .5 MOA, or better.
We consider ourselves counter-cultural relative to the traditional firearms industry market, and we want people who think creatively and outside-the-box. We move fast, and we have new opportunities presenting regularly. We need someone with a great attitude about adapting and shifting and having fun working in the outdoor industry, while also bringing systems and order to a fast-paced environment.
Will work hand-in-hand with content creator specialists and will hold team members accountable for timelines and project details.
Skills and Expectations:
- Gantt chart style/project management experience
- Ability to schedule, post, track and analyze social media platform data
- Protector of brand standards
- Skilled in content editing and catching mistakes
- Good eye for overall design choices
- Brand ambassador in every sense of the word
- Will keep up with our Lean Marketing System requirements, such as action plans and strategy matrix for marketing team reporting
- Great written communicator
- Ensure consistency in messaging and brand representation across all touchpoints
- Help with podcast recordings in studio and disseminating files and instructions to various 3rd parties to process into finished product.
- Must be able to work full time as well as some travel to shows or events
- Serve in personal assistant capacities for VP of Marketing/Founder
- All other duties as assigned
Examples (by no means all inclusive) of Projects to Manage:
- Marketing/sales deliverables for new product releases
- Website development projects with web dev team
- Tradeshow paperwork and logistics
- Podcast recording scheduling and communication with guests
- Execute social media scheduling campaigns and interaction with comments and questions
- Examples of past project management experience
- Must pass drug test and background check
- Self-driven problem solver
- Required office location: Bryan, Texas