- Do you have a strong eye for detail?
- Are you professional and possess strong people skills?
- Does working for a family-centric organization based in a small-town environment appeal to you?
- Do the values of stewardship, versatility, and family resonate strongly with you?
- Do you find the improvement of people’s lives through stewardship of God-given resources inspiring?
Then Texas Precious Metals is for you!
Provides professional support by attending to the needs of current or prospective clients as well as Texas Precious Metals and Texas Precious Metals Depository partners. Maintains positive relationships with clients by providing excellent customer service to all involved parties. The concierge sees that all procedures are being followed in order to produce the best results possible.
Position Responsibilities: (including but not limited to):
- Maintain updated knowledge of assets specific to the company’s needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Provide excellent customer service, including telephone and listening skills.
- Good problem solving and time management skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Maintain positive ongoing relationships.
- Maintain high ethical standards and professionalism.
- Multitask and prioritize as necessary to meet customer needs.
- Ability to work within a team and to foster teamwork.
- Represent TPM and TPMD with integrity and dedication.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken formats.
- Intermediate computer software skills (MS Office, Outlook, IE).
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral forms.
- Ability to work closely with team and management.
- Ability to maintain a clean, neat and clean work environment and personal appearance.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- MS Office applications and accounting software knowledge preferred.
- Must be highly detail oriented, focused.
- Must be able to work under pressure of high traffic times, high volume of calls and handle all with patience, courtesy, calm voice and proper speech.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Extended periods of sitting and/or walking (33% – 75% of time)
- Stooping, bending, twisting, leaning (10% – 25% of time)
- Lifting of 25 lbs. occasionally (0% – 33% of time)
- Typically inside a climate-controlled office and is required to occasionally move from office to manufacturing areas and outdoors to perform duties.
- May be exposed to manufacturing environment where the use and wear of proper protective equipment (PPE) such as safety glasses or side shields on glasses and closed toe shoes are mandatory.