- Do you see information technology as a game-changing performance multiplier?
- Does working for a family-centric organization based in a small-town environment appeal to you?
- Do the values of stewardship, versatility, and family resonate strongly with you?
- Do you find the improvement of people’s lives through stewardship of God-given resources inspiring?
Then Kaspar Companies is for you!
Responsible for identifying new technologies and leverage existing technology to achieve the organizational goals of the company. In addition, the IT Director works closely with senior management to develop strategic technology plans to help Kaspar Companies maximize its growth.
Position Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
· Establish the company’s technical vision and leads all aspects of the company’s technological initiatives
· Develop strategies and objectives for the implementation of innovative solutions while optimizing existing systems, applications, and information
· Work in a consultative fashion with other department heads, such as sales and marketing, operations, and accounting as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness
· Conduct research and case studies on leading edge technologies (ex. Artificial Intelligence) and present to management the determinations on the probability of implementation
· Experience managing and administrating ERP systems and with Enterprise Architecture
· Serve as lead in software system training, use, and Digital Transformation
· Lead project management efforts and activities within the IT department
· Software systems design experience with deep understanding of interconnected systems and the cost, performance, and strategic implications of making particular choices
· Facilitate issue resolution by being a liaison between employees and IT
· Ability to multitask and lead a team in a fast-paced environment, with tight deadlines
· Help test major releases, service packs, and hot fixes as part of quality assurance
· Act as a good steward of the Company’s resources and ensures control of the IT departmental budgets
· All other duties assigned by senior management
· Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken formats
· Excellent math, computer hardware, software skills, and data analysis skills
· Ability to work closely with employees at all levels of the organization
· Ability to actively communicate, inspire, and motivate all levels of staff
· Ability to think and act strategically and proactively
· Strong writing and presentation skills
· Ability to maintain a clean and neat work environment
· Bachelor’s degree in related field
· At least 10 years’ experience in the Information Technology arena
· At least 5 years management experience and 3 years strategic experience within technology field
· Various software systems experience is required
· Must possess 5-year driving record with clear history for the past three years